November Favorites 🍁
Posted on December 3, 2016
November has come and gone. It is crazy how fast time flys. I have collected a few favorites from November and would love to share with you guys. I will separate them into categories and will be adding links to everything as well.
- The Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario has become an absolute favorite and after just one time of using it I new it had to be in a favorites. Even though I only used it a handful of time at the very end of November it is definitely a favorite of mine. Hands down this is the best palette I have ever owned. (Unfortunately this palette is no longer available as the last batch was sold on Black Friday.)
- I am absolutely in love with my H&M Long Bomber Jacket in khaki green. Since the first day I laid eyes on it I knew I had to have it. It is so versatile and light enough to layer.
- Another piece I am totally loving is my Jessica Suedette Utility Jacket from Boohoo.com. I fell like it is so in trend and such a great statement piece.
- My number one Favorite of November has to be Little Mix’s new album Glory Days. It was released on November 18 and it is their best album yet. I have watched the girls evolve from their start on XFactor up until this very day. I love everything they represent and believe they deserve all the success they have and so much more. Not only do I have a digital copy of their album but I also ordered their album and received it in the post just a few days ago. Not to mention it was a signed copy which just put a grin from ear to ear on my face. (If you have not heard of them before please give them a listen as I am sure you all would enjoy them too.)
- I have been catching up with Reign this past month and oh my it just keeps getting better and better. Love the cast and wish I was Queen Marry because she is just amazing. I have completely fallen in love with this series and can not wait to see what is to come.
- Teen Wolf, a series that has taken over my life for a couple years now is coming to an end. It completely pains my heart that we are on the last season. This is one of the best shows I have seen. (Yes I realise many may disagree with me, but as a loyal fan I can honestly say that cast are like friends and family to me.) I LOVE Teen Wolf and always will!
I hope you all enjoyed this post and please remember to like, share and subscribe to my news letter via email or Follow my blog with Bloglovin to notify you on future post. I will see you all tomorrow! 🙂
Lots of Love,