My Top 5 On Netflix
Posted on May 27, 2016
I absolutely love watching shows on Netflix. (I’m a binge watcher.. Yep, I said it! There’s no going back now…) I honestly have a problem but they are just so good that one episode isn’t enough. Hopefully I am not the only one with this problem. Anyone else suffer from this? Lol. Anyways, I have watched several great series on Netflix and I would like to share my top 5 with you and hopefully you all love them as much as I do. Right, let’s get right into it:
- Growing up I have always been a little obsessed with anything relating to King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, Merlin or Camelot really. I don’t really know why that is; I just really enjoy it I guess. Merlin is my number one series of all time! I could not recommend this more. The chemistry the cast had was perfect as well as the story line. There is a lot of humor and it is a family friendly show. You completely fall in love with the characters not to mention that even my parents fell in love with the show. Merlin is one of the best I have ever watched and I seriously think you should give it a chance.
- Another British Series that is way too good for one episode a day. Sherlock takes a very long time to film but as a fan I truly appreciate how much detail and effort really goes into the production. Within minutes of the first episode I was hooked. The cast is AMAZING and they are all incredible actors. Make sure to add Sherlock on to your list, trust me you won’t regret it.
- Once Upon A Time
- Once Upon A Time was a series I was not to sure about when I first started watching the first few episodes. My sibling started watching without me and at first I thought that it was all about the Disney movies being turned into a television show but it is so much more. The show is based on Disney films and stories but the story lines of each fairly tale is far from what the original used to be. I completely fell in love with this show after understanding that there is a dark side to these twisted Disney tales. Although, I grew up on Disney it is quite refreshing to she that not everyone has a happy ending as well as it takes more than marrying a prince/princess to be a hero.
- Reign was a show I kind of just stumbled upon but I am glad I did. The series is about the Queen of Scotland Mary Stuart and the King of France, Frances, and the time of their rule. It is actually a quite fascinating show and I really enjoy the story line. Although, I don’t actually know how accurate it is according to what happened at that point in history but none the less it a a great show.
- The Originals
- I used to watch The Vampire diaries but got bored of it after the third or fourth season I think it was, but I did love several of the characters from the show which is why I am glad The Originals came to be. If you know anything about Vampire Diaries then you know what to expect from The Originals. I do think you need to have watched The Vampire Diaries to completely understand The Originals but if you just want to watch The Originals that’s okay too. Just know that it might take you a few episodes to fully understand what is going on. And like any other show you will be introduced to the characters as you go.
If you have finished catching up on all of your favorite shows or are looking for something new to watch definitely give these a chance. You guys may end op liking one or a few of them. They are all great shows and I honestly recommend each and every one of these series. I really hope you guys liked this post and let me know in the comments below what shows you plan on watching this summer. Also leave any recommendations to any show you have previously watched on Netflix and I might take a look. Also, don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to my news letter via email or you can always Follow my blog with Bloglovin to notify you on future blog post. Have a wonderful weekend guys and I will see you next Friday 🙂
Lots of Love,
I accidentally scheduled this post on the wrong date. It was originally meant to go up last Friday (Oops…Soz). So note that there will be two post going up today. Thanks guys hope you guys liked the post. 🙂