25 Questions Tag: Facts About Me
Posted on February 12, 2016
I have been blogging for a few weeks now and have come to the realization that I haven’t really shared much about who I am. I would like to share my life, thoughts, inspiration and so much more on this blog, so I thinks its time that ya’ll get to know me a little bit better. Here are 25 random facts about me:
- What is your middle name?
- I don’t have a middle name. I am just Lidia Alvarez.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- English in my Junior and Senior year of high school.
- What is your favorite drink?
- A hot Caramel Macchiato with soy milk from Starbucks.
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- What is your favorite food?
- Comfort food.
- What is the last thing you bought?
- Favorite book of all time?
- Catcher In The Rye.
- Favorite color?
- Do you have any pets?
- Yes. A dog named Mariachi. He is a Chihuahua and Terrier mix.
- Favorite perfume?
- Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani. I honestly love this perfume.
- Favorite Holiday?
- Are you married?
- Have you ever been out of the country, If so how many times?
- Yes I have but I’m not sure how many times. From what I recall I would say more than 4 times.
- Do you speak any other language?
- I am fluent in both English and Spanish. I am currently learning Portuguese.
- How many siblings do you have?
- I have two younger siblings. I am the oldest of three girls.
- What is your Favorite shop?
- Sephora! I mean is that really even a question?
- Favorite restaurant?
- When was the last time you cried?
- When I watched the film MY Name is Khan.
- Favorite blog?
- Style The Natives a blog by Charly Cox. I love her blog!
- Favorite movie?
- Kingsman: The Secret Service
- Favorite TV show?
- Teen Wolf
- PC or MAC?
- What phone do you have?
- I Phone 6S Plus in Space Gray
- How Tall are you?
- 5 Ft. 4 In.
- Can you cook?
- Yes. I am no expert but yes I can cook.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post don’t forget to like share and subscribe to my news letter via email or you can always Follow my blog with Bloglovin to notify you on future blog post. Feel free to answer the questions bellow so I can get to know you guys a little bit better. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Happy Valentines day! See you next Friday. 🙂
Lots of Love,